Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Golden Week(゜゜)

My holidays finished...
Tomorrow I have classes until 18:00!!
Stupid Wednesday...

Today I drove on high way in the morning!
It was first time for me to drive by 80km!!!
It was soooooooo scaring!!!
I worrid about a car accident, but now I'm alive!!
Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was very sunny day, so I could see Mt.Fuji clearly:D
It was beautiful and had a snow still now♪♪

Anyway, after driving school,
I met my best friends who were my classmates of high school.
I didn't met them for a while!!
2 of the friends are hunting job, so we couldn't suit our schedule to meet well.
So I was happy to meet them!!!
We went to Karaoke and became crazy^^lolol~♪
I couldn't beleive that we didn't meet for a while.
We were like a high school students!!
We kept singing for 5hrs and didn't take a rest time!!!
I had a good time with them, but...
I felt lonely because I can't meet them after going to America...
and today was the last day when I can meet some of them before leaving...
One of my friends cried, and I was about to cry...
However, I was happy at the same time because I have friends who think of me as best friends and had tears for me:)

I will miss you...
I want to meet them ALL again before studying abroad!!


2 comments:

のんのん said...

i am happy you spend good GW ^0^

i hope ypu can make good friends at abroad!

Sponge Yuka said...

Thank you, nonnon X)
I hope so...I want kind friends!