Thursday, 14 June 2007

I'm in TOEFL class

Now I'm in TOEFL class. I'm writing it secretly ;->
This room is too hot so I don't want to read long long sentences...
Is it rain still now??

Today my friend who is called"Mr." sent me mail.
He is my old high school friend who went to Cambridge together.
He thinks and always says "You are best friend" to me^^;
He is exactly nice but one day the trouble happened...
Then I avoided him...

Recently I am sad coz SHE left.
He always sends me mail while I feel bad.This time was too!!
So I said "You're kind to send me mails but always bad timing"ha ha
He said "this time because of Tomo leaving, I sent mail to you! "
He encouraged me!!Really kind. I'm sorry sometimes gave you a cold.
But I haven't replied yet. ha ha^^;

2 comments:

Bu-min Tomo said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!my sweet heart!!!lolol
I'm so sorry that I couldn't send you emails... I couldn't connect with the Internet...

BUT!! now I finally made it !!! YEAH!!!!

I'm totally fine, and tommorrow my school starts ;-) I can't wait! I'm sick of this non-schedule life... I really wanna be busy! hahaha!

I swear that I'm thinking of you no matter where I live! Okay?

Love you soooooo much***
x
Miss you verrrry much!!!

tomo92

Sponge Yuka said...

Wow!!!!!! YOU got it!!!
I had waited your contacts since you left. I'm so happy now!!

I read your blog!!
You seem that everyting is great now!! You have some friends already♪ cool!!
Do you have much free time now according to your blog??
Hope tomorrow will be nice day as for you ;-)
I'm looking forward contacts from you.

love you so much, toooooo!!!
and misssssssssssss you!!!

xxxxxxxx

ps: today is Peter's birthday :)