I met AVRIL at Shinjuku!!!!!
This day after my class, I went to Shinjuku st. straightly.
I met my best friend Tomo there.
Before starting the live, there was a press conference.
We couldn't enter then but we were exited!!!!!!
We had been waiting for 4hours!
At19:00,the live started!
Avril appeared singing a "Girlfriend".
There was Avril to less than 2 meters from us!!
And we were just in her band member very point.His name is Devin♡♡♡
He was reallllllllly coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!
He was reallllllllly coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!
Crushed ♡♡and also Evan was cooool.
She wore red T-shirt,check half pants,black shoes and had a PINK extention hair!!!!
Sooooooooooo lovely!!!!!!!
She sung"Girlfriend"and"When you're gone".We sung together.
It was more great than CD.CD hasn't vigor!!
Sooooooooooo lovely!!!!!!!
She sung"Girlfriend"and"When you're gone".We sung together.
It was more great than CD.CD hasn't vigor!!
By the way,Devin threw a pick.
I was about to catch it but...my friend's hand appeared from the side and catched it :( Oh noooooooo Devin....................
Anyway I had a great great time!!
I luv Avril,Evan and Devin♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:
Post a Comment